Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday

Today won't go down as one of the most thrilling on record. Highlights included a four-mile hike around the park after dinner and seeing a lovely rainbow during more of the sporadic rain showers this evening. I did, however, find something I wanted to post...

In all honesty, I think the folks who wrote this bit of copy from the back of my Herbal Essences shampoo bottle were high at the time:

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Massage into wet hair. Indulge in the luscious lather and the energising, refreshing fragrance. Rinse when ready.

I don't consider something called "Fruit Fusions" to have an energizing, refreshing fragrance, but I think that's the least of their problems. The conditioner is worse:

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Massage the juicy conditioner into strands of wet hair. Let it soak up the refreshing energy for as long as desired, then rinse thoroughly.

Am I the only person out there wondering what ad team was paid to create this drivel? Or whether English was their first language?

No comments: