Monday, December 10, 2007

I can haz Ricola?

Yes. Yes, I can. Staring down the barrel of three Messiah rehearsals in the next four days, I treated myself to a bag of Swiss goodness at lunch. They're sugar free, so I don't feel guilty.

Actually, my throat just feels tingly. Yum.

The concert Sunday night was a smash - after Saturday's 8-10 PM rehearsal, I was going to be upset if it had gone poorly - and so I'm looking forward to Messiah on Friday. The ASO's always good. Most of my choir has done Messiah for the last three or four years, so I don't feel quite so bad about not having the runs down pat. If I can keep healthy through Sunday, everything will be alright. Hence the Ricola.

My copy of V, the new Edinburgh Creative Writing anthology, arrived today. It's shiny and bound, and much thicker than The Golden Hour Book, but I love them both. If only my diploma would arrive, all would be well.

Time for more Ricola.

No comments: