Thursday, December 14, 2006

More good and bad

The bad: Edinburgh still cannot figure out my accommodation payment status, and now I have to call them long distance tomorrow morning between 8 and 10:30.
The good: Maybe I'll finally get to bitch them out for being incompetent and wasting my phone money.

The bad: Callie figured out how to get into my shoebox and chewed up a pair of Kate Spades.
The good: I got new tennis shoes! Without the stuffing leaking out the back! On sale, no less!

The bad: Happy Feet has a lot of unnecessary social commentary.
The good: Hey, dancing penguins are dancing penguins.

The bad: Birmingham cannot make up its mind what month this is supposed to be.
The good: It was 75 degrees today. (That's about 24 C, Ian.)

Extra bonus good: I got another letter from the convent today! Always a good thing.

No comments: