Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun with oral hygiene

The television has been hawking this odd British mouthwash for the past few weeks, so when I saw it in a trial-sized bottle yesterday, I decided to give it a go.

Dentyl claims to be unique. The chemicals inside separate into two colored layers that you then need to shake up to activate. There's no alcohol involved, and weirdest of all, the makers claim you can see the results in the sink.

Uh huh.

Well, I will give it this: minty freshness is nice, but there's something vaguely amusing about seeing greenish precipitate in the wash basin. No wonder the girl in the commercial covered her boyfriend's eyes.

If I truly like the stuff, I can buy it off Amazon.co.uk and have it shipped, but that would be like paying $10 for a bottle of mouthwash. Scope will suffice in the future.

No comments: