Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mindless fun

Facebook recently began adding optional applications to the profiles, some of them mildly interesting, but most useless. A few people I know have added this one called Pets recently, so I decided to give it a try.

Basically, Pets is what would happen if you combined (fluff)friends, Pokemon, and D&D. You choose one of several rabbity things, each with its own HP, gold, et cetera. You then sic it on various "monsters", mostly overgrown bugs, and each time you win a battle, you get more gold or scavenged items. Spend the gold, buy armor and weapons, and eventually move up the levels...

I'm currently sitting at Level 15. My pink rabbit is covered in this blue armor and wields some funky phoenix thing. Someday, we'll apparently be able to let our rabbits duel other rabbits, but that hasn't quite been worked out yet. In the meanwhile, I'll keep fighting mutant bugs so that I can finally buy that giant gun my rabbit's had his little eye on...

No comments: