Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday

Today has been absolutely lovely.

Yes, it's Friday, which is inherently a good day, but even beyond that, the sun was shining, the breeze (not gale-force wind) was pleasant, and the temperature was at least in the high 40s. In the two months I've been here this semester, the sunset has been pushed back almost two hours, and the lengthening days make almost everyone happier for now.

I finished a draft of a project I've been working on this morning, too, which improved my day tremendously.

I've got some idea of what I want to do for my lit paper, I bought a book of short horror stories (Nocturnes, by John Connolly - not bad thus far), and I took an hour's nap this afternoon. I'd also forgotten how good Wheat Thins are.

There will be a play tomorrow night, and my mother has ordered me to go find something pretty and spring-like.

Yes, I'll keep Friday.

No comments: