Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Resnet frustration

I did intend to post yesterday, but that was before Resnet decided to go on holiday. We're going on 22 hours without in-room Internet right now, and Richmond Place is getting testy.

That was only one more thing in a string of blah moments yesterday. I slept in until eight, skipped the gym, and felt like curling back up and sleeping until noon. Still, I dragged myself to DHT, selected one of the two remaining stacks of biographies for the prize reading, and read a memoir by a fairly young neurosurgeon for most of the day. Interesting, but probably not a winner. Once I finished, I realized that the Internet was down, but since I was too out of it to do more than an hour of writing, I went for a coffee on my dwindling Christmas Starbucks card and played Dungeon Crawl.

Today should be better. I'm awake, for one. I made it to the gym, I've found a functional computer, and I'm going to go see about the job I've been trying to get for the last two weeks. Hopefully, there will be some writing done today, now that I don't feel quite like death.

No comments: