Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday

Church choir was fun this morning - there were six people singing! Two of them male! Very exciting stuff, that.

The rest of the day has been lackluster. There was a nap, there's been a bit of writing, and there was my second Jeeves and Wooster DVD, thanks to the Daily Telegraph. I love this series, as it combines two things I greatly enjoy, P.G. Wodehouse and Hugh Laurie. A young Hugh Laurie, speaking in a British accent...

Hello, Dr. House.

The joy will continue through this next week, giving me a daily excuse to walk to Princes Street and pick up my daily DVD.

On a more random note, I wanted to post this picture. My puppy - my cute little border collie puppy - has grown substantially since Christmas, and can now reach things, like food. Dad's calling her 'Beelzebub' on her bad days...

No comments: