Monday, January 08, 2007

Hibernation

My jetlag finally caught up with my yesterday after lunch, and I crawled into bed for what turned out to be a four-hour nap. I had to wear my bathrobe over my pajamas, as my lovely storage heater had no heat to release at the time. (Actually, it's just now started to heat the room, and it's 7:45 AM. Thanks, heater.)

I felt pretty good upon waking, and made dinner, though I discovered that Tesco doesn't sell much in the way of dishes and pans. Aluminum pie plate? Uh-unh. I settled for a Pyrex "roaster" and went on my merry way.

With dinner cleaned up, I returned to my room and bummed around for a bit before deciding that an 8:30 bedtime was in order. I woke a few times during the night, but it took the alarm to wake me just now, almost twelve hours later. Must have something to do with the lack of sun and the now-functional heater.

Now, to figure out the gym...

No comments: