Saturday, January 27, 2007

Quality programming

Ah, Saturday. One of the two days of the week during which I genuinely don't feel guilty about slacking off. Most of the time.

I'd like to share my appreciation for several people. First is the guy who has uploaded entire episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 to Google Video. Now I always have something to watch (as long as the network feels like cooperating).

Second is the kind soul who uploads episodes of The White Rapper Show to YouTube. I salute you, sir, for giving me a weekly dose of the South Bronx and the white kids trying to make it in the 'hood. Must admit that I was sorry to see G-Child go tonight (come on, anyone who claims that Vanilla Ice is her idol has some serious guts), which means that the female representation is down to Persia, since we also lost the British chick in Episode 2.

Now, how to get Fifty Pence on...he can't be any weirder than the King of the 'Burbs and his "Ghetto Revival."

No comments: