Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's official...

...I've survived the first full month. Yesterday was my one-month anniversary, though that first day doesn't really count - I was pretty jet-lagged and confused.

Things are going well - I've managed not to starve, get caught up in an international drug ring, or stumble home drunk at dawn. (Not that I ever saw any of the above ever happening, Mom and Dad!) I've been "workshopped" (like "googled," a noun that somehow morphed into a verb) twice, and I haven't left in tears yet. I've met some awesome people. There's another ceilidh on Thursday night to look forward to.


Also, I now have pictures of the puppy. According to my parents, she's started herding things already. Leaves and ankles are her current favorites. If that isn't adorable, I don't know what is.

No comments: