Thursday, November 09, 2006

And Uni gets its act together

Amazing.

I checked my bank balance today, only to realize that Accommodations finally debited half of my room fee on Halloween. Well, that's certainly nice, guys. I only had to send you how many e-mails before you took some of the funds? (And by the way, thanks for replying.)

They still haven't taken the full chunk, which makes me happy, since it still looks like I actually have several thousand dollars more than I really do. It was nice having a five-figure bank account. Perhaps I'll know the feeling again some day.

In other news, I'm going to Inverness with Cali and Leigh tomorrow, but two hours before we'd planned to go. Because Uni, for whatever reason, charged poor Leigh three times, she was unable to pre-purchase the correct bus tickets, and by the time she got the matter straightened out, the only tickets left were for the 8:40 AM bus. So yes, I will be a sad, sad panda (that's for you, Mac) in the morning, but with three hours to Inverness and a dozen or so Sudokus to do, I should be in good shape. If all else fails, there will be caffeine. If the bus catches fire (heaven forbid), I will make another blog movie. That seems to be the theme of my videographical works thus far, anyway.

Oh yes...I survived my first midterm assessment! I've never been so nervous about an ungraded assignment. See, kids, that's what too many years of being around Type-A personalities will do for you.

No comments: