Thursday, November 02, 2006

A good day all around

Things were good here in E'burgh today:

1) Weather: Cold, but not yet to the point of eyelids frozen shut and chapped hands. Also clear and sunny, which counts for a heck of a lot in these parts.

2) Food: My much-delayed care packages arrived, bringing more muffin mix than I know what to do with and five dozen cookies. Two dozen of these cookies contain Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Guess which ones we're eating first...

3) Entertainment: Our professors put on a "Day of the Dead" reading after class today. There was screwcap wine. I volunteered to pour the wine, which made me remember the good old days of the Mellon Forum. Oh Aides, more vino!

4) Tomorrow's Prospects: Leigh and I will take a morning constitutional around the park, and then I will go to the theater to purchase tickets for the Borat movie tomorrow night. This should prove rather amusing...more to come!

No comments: