Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election day

Alas, no video today. This is probably a good thing.

Rumor has it that Teviot's hosting an election returns party tonight, which strikes me as a little silly, as the polls don't close until 7 PM or so. That would put the Eastern polls at midnight here, Central at 1 AM, etc. Honestly, I don't care that much about California's Congressional races. I don't intend to see 3 AM from the wrong side tonight; my ballot was mailed two weeks ago, and there's nothing I can do about it now. Besides, Alabama's elections haven't exactly captured the nation's attention lately.

I was supposed to have my one-to-one meeting about my portfolio today, but my professor appears to have contracted a mutation of the infamous Leighbola and has thus postponed our meeting. Leigh swears she had nothing to do with it, since she doesn't know the man. I might have been an unaffected carrier of the disease. Hurray for vitamins and sweet tea, which seem to be keeping me healthy to this point!

No comments: